Cross Country: All 6th - 8th grade students are invited to participate!
TBMS Fall 2021 Cross Country Season!
- Open to ALL students who are interested in competitive running and conditioning (6th, 7th, and 8th grade, Interconnect and in-person)!
- No-Cut sport (but keep your grades up!)
- Sign-up at this link: Fall 2021 XC SIGN-UP!
- Team Meeting in room 401 at 2:45pm on 8/19
- Optional practice at 2:55pm-3:30pm on 8/20
- Formal Practice Starts Monday, August 23rd
- Practice will be held Monday - Wednesday, 2:55-4pm.
- Practice on Friday's are recovery runs and will be held 2:55-3:30pm
- Meets are preliminary scheduled every Thursday from 9/2-10/7, and subject to change.
- Complete your athletic forms with Athlete Check at this link: SUBMIT ATHLETIC FORMS HERE! (mandatory)
- Physicals and Sports Forms: Sports forms are required to be filled out online in order to compete. Both parent and athlete must create a login with Athlete Check and complete the forms. As part of these, you must upload a digital copy (pictures work fine) of a doctor-signed sports physical form. If you need a physical form to bring to your doctor, you can print the first page of the following document and bring it with you to your appointment: printable sports physical form.
We look forward to working with you this season! Go Titans!