Skip To Main Content
This elective helps build student leaders!
What does ASB Leadership do?
- Teach and foster democracy
- Provide training and experience in citizenship and leadership
- Develop positive attitude towards laws, order, and authority
- Promote good human relations in the school community
- Provide a forum for student opinion and provide a direct channel to administration
- Provide organized services to students and staff
- Promote student/faculty/community relationships
- Develop school spirit, pride and morale
- Conduct social and recreational activities
- Sponsor socially relevant projects for the school and community
What is leadership?